God answers! (Relatives Edition)



I reread a journal entry I wrote on the 11th of December and I can't help but come across a one liner I wrote in the mail, "I pray that you use me as your mouth piece among my relatives". 

God definitely didn't mind that my prayer was in digital form and all the more did He not mind that this prayer I had was only a one liner. Indeed, any prayer requested according to His will, He answers.

I am very thankful and I want to continue praying for my family in HK that my relatives may come to love our Heavenly Father and that they may come to know of His saving grace for them, even those who have yet to taste how sweet the news would be for them. Indeed, He answered and I can only be utterly amazed and thankful that God chose to use me as His mouth piece at the right season.

I can't thank God enough that God has perfected His timing such that my Aunt is getting more and more interested at reading the bible for herself and she has since become more interested to attend service. And I am even more thankful that with whatever that I have been learning in Singapore in the book of Philippians, God used it so that I could encourage my Aunt and generate really good discussions and applications along with her. 

In all these years of me returning to HK, I have never seen my aunt this interested in the bible and I know that in response, I would just want to honor Him for I know that this is only possible because of Him. This is my earnest prayer that my Eldest Aunty may come to experience and know the Father, whom I treasure and love, in an intimate way and may Uncle Cheong in his studying of the Chinese Bible realise that the God he read in the bible must be the one true God and on top of that, His personal God for I truly believe that His words have the power to save.

It is so encouraging as I went back to HK this time for my aunt was more interested in reading the bible and even my uncle who seems ambivalent have taken the chinese bible away from my Aunt so that he could read it for himself. I find it hard to believe that it is anyone else other than God who orchestrated this to happen.

With a heart filled with joy and thanksgiving, I owe this amazing work to God and Jesus' work on the cross that today I may find joy in seeing hearts turn to Him. Praise and Glory to the Heavenly Father! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment